Office Administrative Assistant
About MyDefence North America
MyDefence North America (MDNA) is a subsidiary of MyDefence Communication (MDC) ApS. MDC is a Danish company with offices in Copenhagen and Aalborg, DK Denmark. MyDefence NA has a location near Raleigh, North Carolina, and one in Chesapeake, Virginia.
MDC/MDNA works with research and product development for the international defense and security industry focusing on wireless communication and advanced signal analysis. MyDefence uses the latest technologies in wireless communications and works with a groundbreaking energy-efficient wireless platform, which is the focal point for the development of future support and protection in electronic warfare. We work closely with governmental partners, as well as a number of innovative companies in the high-tech sector to meet customer demand for high quality and innovative products for the benefit of dismounted U.S. soldiers in the world hotspots.
MyDefence offers a very exciting workplace with room for technical immersion and advancement. Here, individual efforts are highly weighted. Expectations are high, but so are the rewards. We are a young, healthy, constructive and highly innovative company focused on optimal correlation between research, development and innovation.
MyDefence North America seeks an experienced Office Administrative Assistant.
We have launched a new series of C-UAS solutions that are fielded as electronic support and protection against enemy drones. The products are for RF detection, jamming, radar and situational awareness.
You will become part of our North American team to provide technical support to our sales force as well as current and future customers. As a Office Administrative Assistant, together with the sales team you are the administrative link between development in Denmark and integration with customers in North America. Your goal is to provide administrative support to the technical and sales staff.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Time sheet Administration
- QuickBooks, general bookkeeping and data entry skills and aptitude
- Concur Expense Reporting Administration
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and
interfacing with clients and vendors
- Customer service
- Work routing & scheduling
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Answering incoming queries
- Human resource paperwork oversight
- Provide support for other tasks and jobs in the office
- Social media oversight
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- General Proposal and Contract editing and review
- Administer routine shipping and receiving tasks as directed
- Friendly, positive, engaging and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Business use of Social Media familiarity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software (Minimum: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Sharepoint)
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as an Assistant or equivalent
- Minimum: High school Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- State Driver’s License
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8-5
Job Location: Chesapeake, Virginia
Application and Contact
Submit your Resume or CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your inquiry will of course be treated confidentially.
• Start Date: Between Jan 1st and Feb 1st 2019
• Working hours: Full time
• Workplace: Chesapeake, Virginia
• Homepage: www.mydefence.us